Senior Financial Analyst
Corpus Christi, TX.
Salary: 85k-110k base(depending on experience)
PLUS very competitive bonus, benefits and relocation package.
Industry leading, global chemical manufacturer seeks Sr. Financial Analyst.
Essential Job Duties:
• Provides accounting and finance services to the manufacturing operations in Ingleside, TX by establishing and maintaining control over accounting activities and records ...
The assistant branch manager’s main job responsibility is collection of past due loan accounts both inside and outside the office environment. This position requires the candidate to maintain a valid driver’s license, have a personal vehicle which will be used for work daily and at minimum, liability insurance.
This position seeks a career oriented person who is interested in the possibility of managing a branch within 12 months, and wants a career in the financial services industry. Interested ...
Full Time Permanent Position for a large US Company.
Corporate Audit Manager – Managing audit projects MS Office - OH
Location: Job is in OH
Experience: 6-10 Years
Experienced Corporate Audit Manager having experience of managing audit projects and working directly with external auditors and management resolving issues and improving process is required
Ability to provide assurance of quality audits and reports to meet audit ...
Local Central Missouri Accounting Firm seeking a CPA to perform routine audits for non-profits, small businesses, employee benefits and credit unions.
The right candidate will have Minimum 5 years' experience in Auditing. Salary commensurate experience.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare and audit export documentation for vessel shipments and settlements
• Process commercial invoice documents by validating data accuracy
• Communicate effectively with internal and external customers including business units, foreign offices, customers, suppliers, freight forwarders, and government entities to ensure timely and accurate processing of shipments
• Monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure payments are ...
~~We are looking to add a forward-thinking accounting professional to our management team. This is a unique opportunity to operate as a hands-on Controller. The Controller will report the financial position of the company in an accurate, complete and timely manner to the CEO. We are looking for someone who is upbeat, positive and is an excited perfectionist. Someone with a high level of professionalism and a strong work ethic that will support a well-controlled yet progressive approach.
To be ...
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Senior Accountant is responsible for performing all general accounting and cost accounting activities in a team-based environment that supports remote manufacturing facilities.
Ensure manufacturing facilities are in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and all Company financial policies/procedures.
Assist in performing the annual Sarbanes-Oxley assessment/testing in order to ensure the proper internal controls are in place and ...
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. 3+ years of accounting or finance experience, preferably in public accounting or healthcare industry. Master’s degree preferred.
License/Certificates: CPA desirable.
• Prepare and analyze journal entries, income statement, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports on a regular basis
• Report and advise on organization’s financial status
• Develop analytical financial tools for critical at risk ...
Temp to hire Sr Financial Analyst role in STL. Looking for an ideal candidate with 3+ years in financial planning/analysis & Hyperion experience. Temp salary is 25 to 35 an hour.
This position is responsible Divisional Analytics for all financial cycles including Actual results, Forecasting, and Strategic/Annual Planning
: Review and interpret monthly results and projections, including risks and opportunities with appropriate business partners and ...
Quantitative Analyst- Mortgage Servicing Risk
St. Louis, MO, USA
$150000-$200,000 +Bonus and Incentives
Servicing Portfolio Management (SPM) is responsible for the systems and processes that profile the valuation of mortgage servicing rights (MSR). This position will perform complex activities for evaluating conceptual soundness of various MSR models to challenge the existing model as it relates to MSR fair valuation risk profiling, market risk metric calculation, and defining ...
Holt & Patterson, LLC is a fast-growing mid-sized accounting firm in the St. Louis area. Holt & Patterson is currently searching for a Payroll Department Supervisor to assist in payroll department as it continues to grow. This person must be very detail-oriented and be able to take on a large amount of responsibilities. The position requires heavy interaction with clients that requires discretion, confidentiality, and the ability to act promptly and follow through in response to requests.
Senior Director, Finance
130 to 160k
• Oversee accounting operations. • Lead the development of annual financial operating plans.
• Complete various financial reporting and strategic business reporting. Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance and CPA required; MBA preferred. • 10+ years experience (related industry experience a plus).
• Strong leadership and presentation skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Specific Job Duties:
Are You Looking For More Independence, A Flexible Schedule, And Variety?
Immediate part-time openings. Pooley Accounting Services (St. Louis, MO), an established and growing accounting and bookkeeping company is now accepting applications for systematic, quality oriented individuals with high standards to join our team.
The Accounting Specialists are a critical part of our company so it’s important that the person we choose will be a “fit” to our commitments and shared values. If you or someone ...
Manufacturing company located in Washington, Missouri has an immediate opening for an accountant with primary emphasis on cost analysis. Duties would include reports specifying and comparing factors directly affecting pricing and profitability of products produced and or bought as well as overall manufacturing costs. This detailed analysis will be presented to senior management for review.
Our candidate should have excellent computer skills, good analytical and a cost systems background. We prefer ...
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
• Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
• Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
• Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
Jun 24 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in St. Louis is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.