Martz and Wilson LLP, a local CPA firm in Brentwood, Missouri, is seeking to hire immediately a full-time Senior Accountant. The qualified individual will work directly with our clients and be an integral part of delivering a high level of service. This is a great opportunity for professionals who want an exciting and challenging career that offers excellent opportunities for professional growth, compensation and benefits.
Key responsibilities of the position are:
• Diversified tax planning, ...
Senior Financial Analyst
Corpus Christi, TX.
Salary: 85k-110k base(depending on experience)
PLUS very competitive bonus, benefits and relocation package.
Industry leading, global chemical manufacturer seeks Sr. Financial Analyst.
Essential Job Duties:
• Provides accounting and finance services to the manufacturing operations in Ingleside, TX by establishing and maintaining control over accounting activities and records ...
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Senior Accountant is responsible for performing all general accounting and cost accounting activities in a team-based environment that supports remote manufacturing facilities.
Ensure manufacturing facilities are in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and all Company financial policies/procedures.
Assist in performing the annual Sarbanes-Oxley assessment/testing in order to ensure the proper internal controls are in place and ...
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. 3+ years of accounting or finance experience, preferably in public accounting or healthcare industry. Master’s degree preferred.
License/Certificates: CPA desirable.
• Prepare and analyze journal entries, income statement, balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports on a regular basis
• Report and advise on organization’s financial status
• Develop analytical financial tools for critical at risk ...
Senior Director, Finance
130 to 160k
• Oversee accounting operations. • Lead the development of annual financial operating plans.
• Complete various financial reporting and strategic business reporting. Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance and CPA required; MBA preferred. • 10+ years experience (related industry experience a plus).
• Strong leadership and presentation skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Specific Job Duties:
Manufacturing company located in Washington, Missouri has an immediate opening for an accountant with primary emphasis on cost analysis. Duties would include reports specifying and comparing factors directly affecting pricing and profitability of products produced and or bought as well as overall manufacturing costs. This detailed analysis will be presented to senior management for review.
Our candidate should have excellent computer skills, good analytical and a cost systems background. We prefer ...
Jul 11 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in St. Louis is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.