What We Look For in a Candidate
• Good Work Ethic
• Outcome Oriented
• Ability to Multitask
• High Energy
• Computer & Social Media Savvy
• 1 Week Training/Trial Period (paid)
• Opportunity to Help People and Make a Difference
• 30 Hours per Week for
o First 3 Months
o Moving to 40 Hours per week beyond the first 3 months
• Office Environment
• Making and Receiving Phone Calls
• Use of Excel
• Use of Social Media
o $10/Hour for first 6 months
We are a growing company seeking a full-time administrative assistant in our scheduling department. Fast paced scheduling department looking for a friendly and outgoing employee to assist with tasks such as answering multi-line phones, scheduling appointments on our EMR software, data entry, faxing, filing, client relations, and other office duties. Must have excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task in a high paced environment, and work well with others.
Qualifications necessary for ...
An excellent opportunity is available for an Administrative Assistant.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least three years of college education; or the equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Telephone Etiquette, Supply Management, Inventory ...
Our client is seeking a sharp executive assistant to CEO that can help multiply efforts. This person must be well versed in Microsoft office and able to make sense of a chaotic travel schedule. Candidate must be able to make travel plans unassisted. Must be able to be and report as proxy while CEO is gone traveling. Must be presentable and professional. Pay dependent on experience / performance...
Jul 24 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in St. Louis is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.