Contact Dan for more details at 815-756-1221
- MS-PhD Food or Sensory Science
- 5-10+ years of sensory science related experience
- Experience leading in-home tests and consumer-driven product tests
- Sensory method application experience
- smoker, no medical conditions affecting sense of smell
- Statistical analysis and design abilities
- Experience in R&D
- Sensory software knowledge
- People management experience
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Larry at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Microbial Formulations Chemist will be responsible for the development of microbial formulations designed for use in crop protection.
-PhD in Chemistry, Colloid Chemistry, Material Science, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering or related field of study
-Background in soil chemistry and/or microbiology
-Experience with ...
Oct 28 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in St. Louis, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.