FoodEssentials is currently hiring for a full-time Nutritional Data Analyst to join a team of 15-20 professionals in the early stages of scaling the next ‘biggest thing’ in downtown St. Louis. FoodEssentials is a funded company with a large vision, huge clients, exponential opportunity and a lot of work!
We’re looking for candidates that are willing to give their all, commit to our cause, join our family and help us change the world.
Our new Nutritional Data Analyst will be responsible for ...
Contact Dan for more details at 815-756-1221
- MS-PhD Food or Sensory Science
- 5-10+ years of sensory science related experience
- Experience leading in-home tests and consumer-driven product tests
- Sensory method application experience
- smoker, no medical conditions affecting sense of smell
- Statistical analysis and design abilities
- Experience in R&D
- Sensory software knowledge
- People management experience
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
Jun 26 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in St. Louis, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.