Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
- Master's Degree in Food Science or related field with 9 years of scientific experience in related field
- Ph.D. with 6 years of scientific experience in related field
- Knowledge of Theories, principles, methods and procedures of applicable field of science; Mathematics and statistics; MS Office
- Ability to Coordinate the activities of others involved in project/research activities
- Execute Six Sigma methodology (Black Belt level preferred, but not required)
- Work independently and among cross-functional teams
- Design and manage projects
- Apply knowledge in a practical industry environment
- Supervise, train and/or coordinate the activities of subordinates involved in project/research activities
- Skills in Collecting, processing and recording research data accurately
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing (emphasis on documentation of research methods, results and conclusions)
- Skills in Organization and management of multiple projects
- Develop technical solutions to customer-driven and marketing-driven food projects from bench-top to commercial scale levels. This requires being able to perform in laboratory, pilot plant, and plant processing environments across multiple food applications
- Drive profitability and growth within customer interactions via active collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product Line Management, and New Business Development.
- Develop new applications for existing and new markets leading to innovative product concepts and prototypes that can be used for internal and external customer demonstrations.
- Provide product development and ingredient functionality expertise for new product launches, product improvement, and product cost savings projects.
- Develop work-plans to manage work for a part of a major project or total project of moderate scope.
- Provide technical guidance on unusual or complex problems.
- Coordinate interdepartmental and customer interactions involving technical issues.
- Train, direct, supervise and/or motivate various levels of staff.
- Review technical and patent issues; may liaison with legal department and have patent responsibility