• Assist SPM/PM/SPE in obtaining Certificate of Substantial Completion from customer
• Assist with close-out activities (i.e., warranty manuals, owner training etc.)
• Balance customer needs with company goals
• Participate in community and professional organization(s)
• Assist team to meet annual department and company goals
• Work under SPM/PM to learn construction techniques and construction sequencing
• Develop estimating skills for the preparation of change orders and ...
• Prepare detailed estimate deliverables in a clear, concise, standard format.
• Lead estimating team through process. Communicate expectations to others as appropriate.
• Take responsibility for your work and others as appropriate. Providing immediate feedback to other team members.
• Effectively participate in presentation of costs to internal teams as well as the Owner/Architect team in a clear, concise manner.
• Prepare takeoffs and pricing on all scopes of work including clear concise ...
Senior Project Manager will have a minimum of 15 years experience successfully overseeing significant projects in refinery, power and heavy industrial environments. Must have experience and knowledge in:
-financials related to project
-supervision of sub-managers, subcontractors etc.
-client development & relationship development
-strong leadership in demanding environments
-knowledge and experience dealing with labor unions (pipe fitters, boilermakers, other crafts, etc.) and ...
United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Service Technician III who is ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform maintenance and repairs of equipment in a safe and professional manner. Responsibilities will include the maintenance and repair of mechanical, ...
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Responsible for overall marketing activities for Civil Construction .
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Define pricing and gross profit strategies for all products.· Prepare sales forecasts for all civil construction products
· Develop plans to improve customer relations, coordinate sales and promotion programs and accomplish market studies for new and improved products
· Define the civil construction market, gain understanding of ...
The Senior Deployment Manager will prepare, manage and coordinate the execution of the deployment of systems across LATAM in multiple locations.
· Get the knowledge of the systems, participate on the testing and work with the Program Manager in company’s facility in France.
· During this period of time, the Senior Deployment Manager will also visit the sites and follow-up that the preparations of the site by the Client representatives are done according ...
Journeyman diesel mechanic needed with strong background and preferred formal training in Case, Volvo, Deere or Cat Heavy, and off road earth moving equipment.
Top pay, full benefits. Field and shop positions
The Project manager in the Service Department is responsible for developing accounts, bidding, daily project management, and the coordination & successful completion of small to mid-sized electrical installations.
Primary objectives consist of meeting desired project margins while maintaining strong and positive customer relationships, establishing the groundwork for obtaining future projects.
Project types include:
-tenant finish - retail - institutional - commercial - industrial.
Project Manager will be responsible for the management of larger electrical construction projects ($1 million and larger). This will include but not be limited to the following primary responsibilities:
-Supervision of Foreman and field crew.
-Material management and release of materials per schedule
-Overseeing tool and equipment rental
-Monitoring and reporting on construction progreess
-Pricing and recording change orders
-Work closely and effectively with Owners/General ...
Highly visible position with development arm of a growing hospitality firm. Will handle new building, retrofits and T/I projects as well as retaail development projects. Will require a highly organized and professional project manager to review drawings, bids and subcontractor selection and supervision. WIll handle more than one project simultaneously, and travel nationwide will be about 25%. Degree in Construction Management or appropriate engineering discipline required. Must be a solid team ...
Mar 28 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in St. Louis has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.