Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are excited about bringing our concept to the St Louis Market. We are searching for a successful General Manager for our first Missouri location. Our mission is to build an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed guest expectations. As a result we offer our guests an exceptional dining experience that keeps them returning time and again for special events, family get-togethers or business meetings. Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth in multiple markets and as a result we have excellent opportunities, for management professionals.
General Manager Responsibilities
• Lead all people aspects including hiring, training, coaching, and development.
• Ensure the safety of our guests and associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
• Lead all guest components including excellent food quality, guest service, friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines.
• Lead all financial areas including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
• Develop all Kitchen and Service Managers
• Community Marketing and Involvement to establish our brand in the St Louis market
• Communication with Vendors and Food Suppliers
What we are looking for a General Managers who:
• Are excellent leaders with great people skills
• Have 5 years of current high volume full-service restaurant management experience.
• Have had no more than 2 jobs in 5 years.
• Choose to make a positive impact on every situation.
• Enjoy working with our guests and associates and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Realize that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
• Are focused on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
• Have solid planning skills.
What we offer in return:
• Excellent compensation package and bonus opportunity
• Comprehensive training
• On-going career & leadership development
• Medical insurance
• Paid vacation
• Managing partnership opportunities
If you want to be considered for this job immediately please send a current resume and 3 professional references.