NEXTEP Technology Solutions is seeking an experienced SAP Finance-Web Dynpro Applications Analyst for our client in St. Louis, MO.
- Key responsibilities will be to work directly with business partners to understand requirements, design processes and develop and implement solutions.
- The successful candidate will develop a thorough and direct understanding of supported business functions, will develop relationships within the technical and business teams, and will drive key issue ...
NEXTEP is seeking an experienced Shop Floor Automation Developer for our client in St. Louis, Missouri. The Automation Programmer/Analyst will be focused on developing and maintaining systems required for shop floor automation. The role will require approximately 20% travel. This position is a 1 year contract.
1. Develop, maintain and improve IT and automation control systems to ensure equipment reliability, seed quality, data integrity and safety of seed manufacturing production ...
Position : Data Analyst
End Date : 6 month with possible extension
Location : Jefferson City, MO
We are looking for W2 consultants only.. no 1099 or.. no corp-corp
• Experience with Informatica
• Healthcare industry background
Description of Work
The Data Analyst specializes in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various resources. This position functions in a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)-driven organizational framework. The work ...
Our client is currently seeking a BUSINESS ANALYST (ORACLE). This position will work with Operations groups across all offices and assist in business analysis, recommendation, and implementation of systems tailored for our Field Operations. This highly visible position will help drive the implementation of new technologies and systems for the Field team. Key Responsibilities & Qualifications • Facilitate "to-be" requirement workshops to define business processes • Identify system deficiencies and ...
Location: St. Louis, MO
This resource will work on a team providing Business/Systems Analysis Support to Rural Development. Following are requirements:
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Minimum 2 years Business/Systems Analysis
Must currently possess or be able to obtain Security Clearance (requires formal background check)
Experience in troubleshooting and supporting multiple business applications
It is ...
Seeking 1 to 2 candidates (Developer/Analyst or Developer and Business Anlayst) who together have the following COMBINED MINIMUM experience:
At least 5 years of business analysis experience.
At least 5 years of experience with MDX, SSAS, and the construction of data cubes using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
At least 5 years of experience with SQL Server, including 1 year with 2008 R2.
At least 5 years development/programming experience with Visual Studio 2003 -2012.
At least ...
NEXTEP is seeking an experienced SAP QM Business Analyst for our client based in St. Louis, MO. This is a full-time position directly with the client as an employee offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
• Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for designing, developing, and testing SAP functions associated with Planning, Inspection, and Control
• Facilitate blueprinting and design sessions and create functional requirements
• Configure SAP QM systems ...
Esse Health is the largest independent physician-owned and managed primary care group in the St. Louis Metropolitan area with over 85 physicians, in 35 locations serving nearly 130,000 patients.
Esse Health is currently seeking a full-time Clinical Systems Analyst to be based out of its central business office in Creve Coeur, MO.
The Clinical Systems Analyst is responsible for creating and editing all templates and documents in the Electronic Health Record system. The position requires a ...
Responsibilities:The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements. This position evaluates business requests to determine feasibility, researches and identifies options, and recommends solutions that best serve business needs. The Senior Business Analyst also presents information and tracks and responds to questions related to business standards. In addition, this position participates in ...
NEXTEP Technology Solutions is seeking an expert Data Security Analyst for our client in St. Louis, MO. We're looking for someone who's up on all the latest threats, experienced in incident response, proficient in the latest open store security tools... a real geek who thinks like a hacker and likes to win.
• Takes a lead role in assuring timely completion of all assigned IS projects within the budgetary guidelines mutually agreed upon with IS management and ensures the results are of ...
6 months $30/hr
Full life cycle recruiting experience, ideally a mix of agency and corporate environments
- Demonstrated experience in successfully placing candidates with expertise in: Java, .NET, eCommerce, DBA & S/A, Business Analysts, IT Infrastructure/Network, Mobile/Digital, Client Services
- Experience in direct sourcing, through LinkedIn and other internet sources
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking System(s)
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree, or equivalent strongly preferred
Title : Business Process Modeling Analyst
Location : Lees Summit, Missouri
Contract : 6 Months only
Only US Citizens or Green Cards (GC).
Job Description :
The Business Process and Reengineering Analyst serves as a business process expert who will focus on defining and delivering simplified strategic cross functional business processes and identifying pain points. Serves as the liaison to the business units where those business processes and policies are applied and to the technical units.
NEXTEP Technology Solutions is seeking an experienced Data Architect for our client in St. Louis, MO.
This architectural role is for a advanced data modeler and general data solutions architect; they will be responsible for engaging IT teams and designing data solutions / flows / models to support their project efforts.
- The successful candidate will work with the IT team in the analysis, design and development of enterprise-class solutions.
- The candidate will be responsible to ...
3 MONTHS/ $60/HR
Web Application penetration testing
Analyzing the data
manual web application testing
work with developers
PCI (understanding )
Technical evaluation of software testing
information security background
Responsible to complete web application penetration testing/ethical hacking for CC applications completing necessary compliance requirements. Web application penetration testing to include multiple phases, with and without access ...
NEXTEP Technology Solutions is seeking an experienced SAP HANA Developer for our client in St. Louis, MO. The HANA Developer will work with scrum masters, functional analysts, and other technical analyst to understand business requirement, design and build scalable HANA services and solutions using SAP HANA database, to successfully implement requirements that meet business need.
● Design and develop scalable technical implementations.
● Create new HANA services to support varying business needs.
GoAhead Solutions has a great opportunity in Creve Coeur, MO for a Software Engineer. This would be a Twelve month contract to hire.
Working within the team that is responsible for the development of real-time systems that collect data from exchanges in the US, Canada and Latin America; this data is critical to hundreds of thousands of customers around the globe. The group makes 1000+ software releases each year to support the constant changes demanded by both customers and exchanges ...
Feb 21 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in St. Louis easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.