Responsibilities:As a member of this team, you will be building a modern web platform that supports our global customer needs, and leveraging new web content management tools and technologies that support all of our brands. This technology integrates our customer information for a personalized and contextual website experience; and applies responsive web design techniques in support of desktop and mobile website deployments.As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, directing, ...
Responsibilities:As a Manager in the ITSM Project Management group, you will be responsible for managing the execution of operational, tactical, and strategic activities on a day-to-day basis, including technical support for individual tasks. You will be determining time and resources needed to complete assignments and lead team members in prioritizing and completing assigned tasks and projects. You will also be responsible for people management activities including career planning/support, training, ...
BS Degree in Information Processing, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of experience and formal education.
• 5-8 years of Information Security practice
• Knowledge of security architecture of web based networks and environments
• Knowledge and technical security experience in Cryptography
• Requires advanced knowledge of security protocols and standards, experience with software and security architectures.
NEXTEP is seeking an experienced Solution Architect for our client in St. Louis, Missouri. This is a technical role in that the person needs to have experience in designing & integrating multiple platforms and support the project in implementation.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with Supply Chain IT & delivery partners to analyze, design and build integrated enterprise-class solutions across the global supply chains.
- The candidate must understand business objectives ...
Our client is currently seeking a PROJECT MANAGER - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT.Responsible for all phases of projects of a highly complex nature, which may include programs involving multiple project work streams, and acts as a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users and IT and business partners. Defines project scope and objectives. Develops detailed work plans, ...
My client in Vancouver, British Columbia is searching to fill this role immediately! Spend the next TWELVE MONTHS where you can experience all four seasons. Outdoor activities are endless and include hiking, biking and fishing, with winter skiing and snowboarding activities close by.
Candidates must have previous Cerner HIM experience in a lead role as this role is responsible for the execution, coordination, and support of all project management activities that fall under the specific DBI ...
NEXTEP is seeking an experienced Services Integration Developer for our client in St. Louis, Missouri.
- IT Enterprise Services Organization is seeking a highly motivated individual to become part of Integration Services team.
- The Integration Services developer will be responsible for delivery of Integration projects as part of the Global delivery team.
- The candidate will be responsible for the coordination, communication and development of various project activities using our ...
Responsibilities:The Senior Manager - Database Management is responsible for defining the goals, objectives, processes and resources to support the overall strategic vision. This position directs people management activities including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews. The Senior Manager is responsible for developing and retaining strong performers and preparing them for future responsibilities. This position ...
Responsibilities:The Solutions Infrastructure Product Management (SIPM) team has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and monitoring activities of six or more project teams involved in the analysis, design, development and implementation of IT Infrastructure initiatives. The Senior Project Manager collaborates with others to define project scope and objectives, identifies required skills and resources for ...
Responsibilities:The Information Security Office has an immediate opening for a Manager of the Identity Management team. The Manager will manage projects and coordinate daily workload for a team of security administrators whose primary focus is identity and access management. The Manager is responsible for defining the goals, objectives, processes and resources to support the overall strategic vision of area. This position directs people management activities including career planning/support, ...
Developement and production support
responsible for Siebel call center
level II supoort
Must have experience with Siebel interfaces
J2ee and database admin is not very important
• Install Siebel Servers and its components
• Configure and upgrade Siebel Servers and Components
• Siebel System Administration such as configuring application components, parameters, and configuration files; using the Siebel command-line server manager ...
NEXTEP Technology Solutions is seeking an experienced .net Developer for our client in St. Louis, MO. This is a contract to hire position with one of St. Louis' household name companies and an internet eCommerce leader.
• With minimal to no supervision begins to proactively monitor applications and programs for errors. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and installs new applications and programs so they are completed timely within budgetary guidelines mutually agreed upon with IS ...
NEXTEP is seeking an experienced Network Administrator with Desktop Support experience who has gone through a Windows upgrade for our client in St. Louis, Missouri. We're looking to bring on someone with an established skill set in working with PC's & Windows Operating Systems and a background in Desktop support. Experience facilitating a major Windows roll out, such as what the client is starting now with Windows 7, would be a major plus. Experience with Active Directory and Networking would be ...
Responsibilities:The Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring activities of one or more project teams involved in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of IT initiatives. This position collaborates with others to define project scope and objectives, identifies required skills and resources for project team, develops detailed works plans, and provides project status. The Project Manager also conducts interim and post-project reviews and ...
Our client, located in Saint Louis, MO, is looking to hire a C#.NET Developer.
Project duration: Contract to Hire
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
• With minimal to no supervision begins to proactively monitor applications and programs for errors. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and installs new applications and programs so they are completed timely within budgetary ...
~~I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking to fill a Desktop Support Specialist position for a prominent client of ours. This position is working in St. Louis, MO Details for the positions are as follows
• Receives work from and responds to service center tickets, walk-in or internal help requests
• Using experience and technical judgment, successfully troubleshoots and resolves or escalates complex technical problems in a timely manner while ...
NEXTEP Technology Solutions is seeking an experienced Solution Architect for our client in St. Louis, MO.
This position is for a Solution Architect. This is a technical role in that the person needs to have experience in designing & integrating multiple platforms and support the project in implementation.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with Supply Chain IT & delivery partners to analyze, design and build integrated enterprise class solutions across the global supply ...
NEXTEP Technology Solutions is seeking an experienced Data Architect for our client in St. Louis, MO.
This architectural role is for a advanced data modeler and general data solutions architect; they will be responsible for engaging IT teams and designing data solutions / flows / models to support their project efforts.
- The successful candidate will work with the IT team in the analysis, design and development of enterprise-class solutions.
- The candidate will be responsible to ...
Position: Technical project manager
Work Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: Long Term
Experience as Technical project manager.
Should be from development background.
Good to have experience with provisioning systems, order management, Sigma, CSG, SOA.
Very strong communication skills. Ability to interface and communicate with all levels of management and internal and external customers.
Offshore Coordination experience will be good to have.
Expertise in analyzing ...
More Details About The Job
Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a risk-based compliance control testing program to assure compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory requirements as well as certain firm policies. These responsibilities will include the support and/or testing for compliance of the Corporate Regulatory Compliance Policy and Procedures and the Compliance Risk Analysis System (CRAS) Standards and will include usage of the Wells Fargo CRAS+ system. ...
Mar 6 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in St. Louis easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.