Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Fertility Nurse needed for leading Infertility program in Ashland, Missouri.
Competitive Salary and Benefits offered. All inquires are completely confidential.
Demonstrated experience in fertility required to be considered.
Please forward cover letter and resume to [email removed]. Qualified applicants will immediately be contacted with more information on opportunities.
- Coordinate all infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans between patients and Physicians
- Telephone triage with patients regarding patient medication, treatment plans and test results
- Patient Education on treatment protocols, medications and infertility procedures
- Responsible for the ongoing communication between the Physician and the patient
- Assist with Retrievals and Transfers, pre and post op care
- Maintain Patient Charting, testing and flow sheets
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school for Nursing
- Valid State Licensure
- Must have 1 year of infertility experience
- CPR/ACLS/BCLS Certification
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures related to fertility
- Skilled in charting and documenting nursing actions
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance
- Computer literate and keyboard skilled
- Neat and professional appearance
All inquires are completely confidential. Demonstrated experience in fertility required to be considered.