Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
CLINICAL TEAM LEADER (RN) – SSM MEDICAL GROUP
LOCATION: DePaul Medical Office Sites
ENJOY A CULTURE DEDICATED TO TEAMWORK & QUALITY:
• 2010 & 2011 & 2012 winner “Best Places to Work” by the St. Louis Business Journal
• First health-care recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
• 2010 & 2011 Missouri Quality Award by the Excellence in Missouri Foundation
The Clinical Team Leader is responsible for the day-to-day clinical operations to include actual hands on support if required. The position will also champion the review and implementation of Clinical Core Competencies in the Medical Group North.
Reporting to the Director of Practice Management, you and the business Team Leader of these clinics will work together on a daily basis. You will also be part of a larger team of Clinical Team Leaders throughout the organization. This group has regular meetings where they share best practices and tackle issues together. You will be a coach and mentor. Use your attention to detail and eye for quality to ensure accurate and safe patient care in an environment focused on the patient experience.
• Registered Nurse in the state of Missouri
• At least one year of experience as an RN in a busy physician office / practice setting
• At least one year of experience as a Nurse Manager or Supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE:
SSM HEALTH CARE – ST. LOUIS MEDICAL GROUP:
SSM Health Care – St. Louis Medical Group originated in 1994 when SSM Health Care began to partner with several long-established primary and specialty care physicians in communities throughout the greater St. Louis metropolitan area. Today, our Medical Group has over 250 physicians and 900+ employees in over 40 locations. To learn more visit our website at: http://www.ssmhealth.com/medicalgroup/Pages/default.aspx
As a member of SSM Health Care - St. Louis, we invest in our people, providing competitive pay and benefits packages that include tuition reimbursement and flex spending accounts.
THROUGH OUR EXCEPTIONAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES, WE REVEAL THE HEALING PRESENCE OF GOD