Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
DIRECTOR OF NURSING – BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
SSM Health Care – St. Mary’s Health Center – Jefferson City, MO
ENJOY A CULTURE DEDICATED TO TEAMWORK & QUALITY:
• First health-care recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
• Missouri Quality Award by the Excellence in Missouri Foundation
• A positive force who will take on this role with a "can-do" attitude and core belief that through hard work and teamwork everything is possible!
• Natural problem solver skilled in driving long lasting quality improvement through attention to detail, clear communication and follow through.
• Energetic nurse leader skilled at assessing, meeting and balancing the needs of each member of the team.
• Proven success as a coach and mentor known for setting clear expectations
• An ethical and compassionate nurse that understands that mental illness truly is an illness and that these patients deserve exceptional care.
• BSN and Master’s Degree required
• Minimum 3 years as a Registered Nurse as well as 1 or more years of leadership / management experience.
• Behavioral Health experience preferred
St. Mary’s Health Center in Jefferson City continues to invest an incredible amount of time, energy and resources into SSM Behavioral Health Services. As Director of Nursing, you will manage a 24 bed unit in Jefferson City but will be a part of the SSM Health Care – St. Louis Behavioral Health Network. We are looking for a Dynamic leader that can think outside the box, build strong relationships and market the service both inpatient and outpatient.
Of course we'd love to find a candidate with behavioral health experience but more important to us is finding that "fit". We need your energy, your work ethic, your passion for quality patient care and your ability to create the optimum work environment for your team. If you are ready to make a difference, apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
MORE ABOUT ENTITY:
St. Mary's Health Center in Jefferson City is a 167-bed, full-service hospital with extensive cardiology and open-heart surgery; a nationally-accredited chest pain center; a wound healing center; a nationally-certified sleep diagnostic center; a maternal and child-care center; an oncology center; and a network of primary-care clinics.
Our parent organization, SSM Health Care System, also based in St. Louis, in 2002 became the first health care winner of the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The system owns, operates and manages hospitals and nursing homes in four states: Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin and Oklahoma.
Learn more about SSM Health Care: http://www.ssmhc.com/internet/home/ssmcorp.nsf/documents/who+we+are
As a member of SSM Health, we invest in our people, providing competitive pay and benefits packages that include tuition reimbursement and flex spending accounts.
THROUGH OUR EXCEPTIONAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES, WE REVEAL THE HEALING PRESENCE OF GOD