Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
We are currently seeking an experienced Patient Services Team Member to join our practice in St. Louis, MO. Demonstrated experience in infertility or ivf is required.
• This position maintains patient satisfaction by answering patient phone calls, greeting patients, activating patient files and scheduling patients' appointments
• This position resolves problems by working in concert with members of our multi-disciplinary teams to present a positive Practice image to our patients, referring physicians, and the general public
• Will provide all clerical support in the treatment of IVF patient
* Responsible for Billing & Electronic Medical Records
• Schedule various complex procedures and instruct patients in proper test preparation
• Complete financial documents and collect cash/credit card payments from patients using established guidelines
• Verify insurance eligibility, ensure referral and other authorization requirements are met for optimal reimbursement
• Responding to new prospective patient inquiries
• Practice ambassador and patient advocate
• Educating patients on fertility center
• Must have a happy and positive attitude
• This position must keep a safe, clean and comfortable reception environment
•Minimum one year customer service / reception/ billing experience required in an IVF/Infertility medical office.
•Expert skills with Microsoft Office, including Outlook; keyboard skills of 25 wpm required.
Computer skills include proficiency in Excel and experienced with Intergy or comparable medical scheduling and billing software.
Strong knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding, insurance billing and collections, and accounts receivable management are required along with 5 years of front office and / or billing experience
•Must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate accurately and concisely, and the aptitude to work independently and demonstrate good judgment.
•Must have knowledge of Infertility and patient procedures.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity please forward your resume with salary requirements to [email removed].