• Must have the ability to operate sophisticated and technical equipment and perform tests requiring analytical and interpretive skills with a high degree of accuracy.
• Must have interpersonal skills necessary to interact with peers, physicians, nurses, medical students, and fellows.
• Must be able to work accurately and effectively under pressure.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with certification in one of the various Clinical Laboratory disciplines and one year of satisfactory work experience in an accredited clinical laboratory is also acceptable.
• ASCP or NCA certification required.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above, may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.