Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Berendsen Fluid Power is one of North America’s largest distributors of hydraulic and pneumatic products and services. We have one of the largest dedicated field sales forces in both the hydraulics and pneumatics industries with 50 locations across the US and Canada.
Our successful candidate will have industrial or mobile systems sales experience, and or a mechanical engineering degree with Fluid Power experience is a definite plus. As a Field Sales representative you will be a key member of our outside sales team, and
• You will be responsible for maintaining direct sales and engineering contact with select accounts.
• You will be expected to grow sales while simultaneously enhancing market diversity.
• You will develop and maintain a Road Map of detailed database of customer system requirements.
• You will maintain a weekly report detailing both new and ongoing sales opportunities and quotes.
Success in this position requires:
• Fluid Power (hydraulic and pneumatic) and electrical systems understanding.
• Mechanical Engineering degree or minimum 5 year experience
• Excellent organizational skills (oral and written).
• The ability to excel at details, multi-tasking, and working under pressure.
• Experience in the use of MS Word, Outlook,
Berendsen will reward you by offering a comprehensive salary, commission and benefit package (medical, dental, disability, and life), and 401(k) plan with company matching.